Required Documents & Eligibility to transact at DGold.in
Meet the basic requirements to transact at DGold.in – We follow these rules very strictly!
Eligibility to Transact
- Person must be above 23years of age to transact.
- He/She shall bring along any family member / spouse if aged between 18 to 23 years or if valuation exceeds 1 lakhs.
- Person will not be allowed to transact on behalf of friend or colleague.
- Person can transact 2 times in a span of 60 days & after that home verification will be mandatory to transact further.
- 1ID & 1Address proof is mandatory to transact. (Original / Digital version accepted)
- Preferred docs - PAN, Aadhar, Passport, DL,Voters ID, Bank statement,Tenancy agreement or Utility bills not dated more than 2 months.
- Bank A/c details required for all digital transfers.
- Purchased Invoice copy must be provided if available.
- Spouse / Family members ID & Address proof for transactions above 1 lakhs.
DGold Purchase conditions
- Articles purchased by DGold.in will not be returned under any circumstances.
- Valuation provided & accepted by the customer will be final, No claims will be entertained later.
- Jewellery will be purchased "as is" condition, however in rare cases the evaluator may decide to alter or melt it upon customer acceptance.
- All data collected will be shared with local authorities for crime monitoring.
- DGold.in reserves the right to decline any person / transaction which it may deem fit, No explanation shall be provided.