Sell Diamond ‘s in Re-sale markets – We are Diamond Buyers
DGold.in Diamond Buyers – We showcase your diamond products to interested third party dealers, If you want to sell diamonds we help you facilitate the transaction between you and a prospective buyer for a service fee of 3-5%, we stand guarantee for payment related matters only. We are not involved in the valuation or negotiation process therefore please be satisfied before accepting the offer. Note: Diamond resale market offers may not match the current market pricing, therefore please consult & take second opinions before transacting.
Step 1 – Certificate Details
Step 2 – Physical Inspection
If any of our dealer / client is interested we shall respond to your message, and you may visit our office to get the diamonds inspected & finalize the transaction.
Step 3 – Approval & Payments
On your approval & after verification of your documents, we shall initiate the payment by CASH* or Bank transfer instantly. You may also opt for exchange to gold coins & bars. For high value transactions address verification will be mandatory which may take up to 30 minute.
Accepted Stone Quality
- We buy only Designer Diamond Gold Jewelry – Rings, Pendants, Chains, Earrings, Necklace, Bangles, Armlets, Waist belts, Watches & articles studded with natural diamonds.
- We prefer articles which are certified by GIA / IGI / HRD, Other certificates may not be considered at face value.
- Minimum Cut : EX (Excellent) to VG (Very good)
- Accepted Colors : D / E / F / G only
- Accepted Clarity : FL (Flawless), IF (Internally flawless), VVS(Very very slightly included).
- Diamond solitaires must be above 1.00 carat
We dont buy
- Rough / Unpolished Diamond stones.
- Diamonds which do not match the criteria above.
- Diamonds which don’t have a proper invoice* / or certified by dubious agencies
- Lab Grown diamonds through HPHT / CVD techniques are currently not purchased.
- Zircons or American diamonds which are not real diamonds.
Eligibility to Transact
- Person must be above 23years of age to transact.
- He/She shall bring along any family member / spouse if aged between 18 to 23 years or if valuation exceeds 1 lakhs.
- Person will not be allowed to transact on behalf of friend or colleague.
- Person can transact 2 times in a span of 60 days & after that home verification will be mandatory to transact further.
- 1ID & 1Address proof is mandatory to transact. (Original / Digital version accepted)
- Preferred docs - PAN, Aadhar, Passport, DL,Voters ID, Bank statement,Tenancy agreement or Utility bills not dated more than 2 months.
- Bank A/c details required for all digital transfers.
- Purchased Invoice copy must be provided if available.
- Spouse / Family members ID & Address proof for transactions above 1 lakhs.
DGold Purchase conditions
- Articles purchased by DGold.in will not be returned under any circumstances.
- Valuation provided & accepted by the customer will be final, No claims will be entertained later.
- Jewellery will be purchased "as is" condition, however in rare cases the evaluator may decide to alter or melt it upon customer acceptance.
- All data collected will be shared with local authorities for crime monitoring.
- DGold.in reserves the right to decline any person / transaction which it may deem fit, No explanation shall be provided.
Trying to sell stolen or spurious articles is a criminal offense, Sellers must provide proper documentation to transact. We do not entertain minors under any circumstances. Persons between the age 18 to 23 years must have consent of their family members to transact. Verification will be done if necessary. DGold.in reserves the right to reject any transaction, Suspicious transactions will be reported to the local authorities.
Q1. Is selling diamonds advisable ?
NO, We wouldn't advise selling diamonds, Re-sale markets quote a lower value when it comes to evaluation of diamonds. Selling diamonds should be the last option when it come to liquidation.
Q2. Do you buy only the gold and return my diamonds?
YES, we can unset your diamonds and purchase the gold. The diamonds will be returned to you after removal from the jewellery. (Charges are involved & may take up to 3 days)
Q3. Can i get a diamond certification at DGold.in?
We do not provide diamond certification service, but we can provide you reliable contacts where you can get it done yourself.
Q4. How do you determine the value of a diamond/s?
Re-sale diamonds / jewellery depends at the buyers discretion, Valuation is done based on the age, cut, color, clarity, sale-ability factors.
Q5. Is there any value for the other stone content in my jewellery ?
Stones such as American diamonds, zircons & Semi-precious stones like Ruby, Emeralds or sapphires do not have any resale value. However ornaments studded with natural diamonds & uncut diamonds will be considered if the stone quality is good.
Q6. Will my ornaments get damaged due to Testing?
NO your ornaments will not get damaged in the normal course of XRF test, however in rare cases if we feel further assesment is required then with your approval we will conduct tests which may require cutting or melting the ornament.
Q7. How are the payment done, how long will it take to credit the funds ?
All payments will be made as per our company guidelines either by CASH* / IMPS / NEFT / RTGS. (*Subject to statutory guidelines) CASH – Instant | IMPS – Instant | NEFT & RTGS – may take up to 3hours.
Q8. I am not a resident of Bangalore can i sell ornaments & what are the documents required ?
YES you can by providing 1 Photo ID & 1 (local) Address of any of your relatives who must be present at the time of transaction & 1 (Native) Address proof – refer chart (Documents required to transact)
Q9. Can i buy back my diamond ornaments once sold to DGold.in?
NO ! when it comes to diamond jewellery we are very clear that we are only the facilitators between you and the buyers, we may forward your request to the buyer but cannot guarantee the outcome.
Q10. What are your service charges on diamond jewellery?
Our Service charges on Diamond Jewellery & Solitiares 3-5%* depending upon the saleability factor / value.
Q11. Can I sell diamond jewellery belonging to my relative, neighbor, friend ?
NO you cannot, It is highly advisable that you don't take such a risk even if you are offered any kind of commission. You will be the primary convict in such fraudulent transactions and will attract harassment, fine & Jail term from the authorities. You can sell Gold / Silver / Diamonds which belong to you, your spouse or your parents with their consent.
Q12. Upto what quantities can be sold & can i sell my broken or tampered jewellery?
No quantity is too small or big for us, you can sell any quantity. YES we purchase broken gold jewellery if you provide a proper explanation for the same.
Q13. Do you purchase diamonds set in platinum?
NO ! Currently we are not purchasing platinum or diamonds studded in platinum.
Q14. Do you share my mobile no. / documents for marketing purposes?
Occasionally we will send you our offers & services but we would not use it with other third parties for marketing. Your documents will be stored securely for future transactions at DGold. We are liable to produce your details & documents to Government authorities if they request.
Q15 How will you determine the stone, beads, enamel or wax content in the jewelry?
If your jewelry contains any of the above elements our valuators will compare it to our master stone set to determine the stone density, This method may have a tolerance of +/- 0.5gms and does not involve any damage to the gold jewelry. In the case of wax filled jewelry we will heat the gold to drain out the wax content in our in-house workshop.